The latest reverse osmosis system on the market – RO Pad
RO Pad is a revolutionary water treatment system designed to be the smallest but also the most efficient unit for water filtration. Due to its compact size and the fact that it can be used from any position, it is the perfect solution for people who have small kitchens.
- The filter unit can be placed on the floor under the kitchen furniture.
- No storage tank is required – pure water is produced directly as soon as you turn on the tap.
- The High-performance booster pump makes the system filtration process extremely efficient and safe.
- Advanced electronic systems control the water treatment process, enforce the membrane cleaning process and display the operating parameters on a color screen.
Water treatment steps:
- PP sponge pre-filtration cartridge – sediment removal
- Carbon block cartridge – chemical removal
- 2 Reverse Osmosis Membranes
RO Pad produces water whose unique high-quality purity removes all contamination directly into the drain.
The system allows you to drink water directly from the tap – no boiling required!
The actual water production is 1.1 liters per minute – a flow similar to that of a tank from other reverse osmosis systems. The difference is that RO Pad produces water directly as soon as you open the drain valve. It is not necessary to use a tank.
Another distinct advantage of this system is the extremely small amount of water removed – normal reverse osmosis systems remove about 6 liters of concentrate for every liter of water produced. But! RO Pad produces 1.1 liters of clean water and during the process removes only 1 liter of concentrate.
If you want a high-quality, modern, small size and affordable filter unit RO Pad has no competition in the market!
This system uses in-line cartridges with compact 2,5″ housings. It helps regular replacement to be quick and easy. Operational costs of RO Pad are really low:
- the set of cartridges should be replaced every 6 months
- the membranes should be replaced usually between 2-4 years depending on the source water TDS. In areas with very high TDS the membrane could life could be shorter. If you know you have very high TDS please contact us for advice.
- Dimensions: 39.5 cm x 10.5 cm x 43 cm (H / W / D)
- Water Inlet Connection: 1/2 ” (1.27 cm)
- Leakage Outlet Connection: 1/4 ” (0.63 cm)
- Source power supply: 230V / 60Hz
- Operating power consumption: 96 W
- Membranes cleaning: Automatic
- Water inlet temperature: 5-45 ° C
- Water inlet pressure: 21.7-43.5 PSI (1.5-3.0 bar)
- Drainage lever: Chrome plated, model GW-W1-02-CH
- For proper operation of this system, it must be connected to the drainage system and to a 230V power supply.
- All instructions for installing the system are in the installation kit.
- Connection type: Connectors secured with clamps.
This system has 2 years warranty.
This system can be installed by the customer without voiding the warranty.
The product has a user manual. We provide technical support during device assembly and maintenance.